Career Success Manifesto
Career Success Manifesto
4 Career Success Secrets That Your Company Will Never Reveal to You
#1: In every company only 10% of the employees are consistently getting superior jobs and commanding the highest pay checks.
They are part of the “10% Club”. As a result of that, they are getting:
- Public recognition of their skills and abilities.
- Extra stocks deposited to their bank accounts at the end of every year.
- Hand written invitations for dinners with senior VPs.
- Access to executive courses and leadership trainings.
They are never told that they have to fit in. Recruiters fight over them. Bosses love them. HR throw bonuses at them. And you admire them.
#2: If you are not in the “10% Club”, then you are likely the victim of a bad career advice.
You see, the company you work for is basically one giant system, and it is carefully designed to keep you in the lower levels of the job pyramid, together with the other 90% of employees. One of the easiest ways to achieve this is to expose you to a bad career advice, such as:
- “Work hard and you will get ahead” (If that were true, almost everyone would get ahead.)
- “You need to network more.” (But no one tells you how to do that effectively.)
- “You need a long list of extra skills and experiences.” (How come your CEO doesn’t have half of these experiences?)
The career advice that could open the door to the “10% Club” is deliberately being hidden from you so you can fit in and not “rock the boat”, enabling the system to function like a well-oiled machine.
#3: To get into the "10% Club" you need a superior strategy.
A superior career strategy takes out the guesswork and accelerates your career in a predictable way. Superior strategy is:
- Simple to understand
- Proven to bring you results
- Easy to implement, in a step-by-step manner
On top of that, the strategy needs to come from an expert, someone who has done it, it can't be from a researcher, journalist or a career coach. After all, would you want to learn how to drive a car from a person who has never driven one in their life? I doubt it. Neither would I.
#4: You Have the Power to Say “Goodbye" to Career Stagnation...and “Hello” to a VIP Career.
After working for more than ten years with super successful people, I realized that career success is not based on luck, aggressiveness or workplace politics, but rather on replicating specific patterns of behavior. That is to say, extraordinary career success is something attainable to nearly everyone. All YOU need to do is…make a decision and take massive action. In other words, if you:
- Are failing to advance your career to the level you want
- Are tired of feeling undervalued and underappreciated
- Don't want to work hard and see others take credit...
…then I’d like to invite to take advantage of the limited offer to claim your FREE copy of my #1 bestselling book 'Promoted. Click on the link below to get your copy before the offer expires.